Enjoy huge savings at over 400 gardens
Whether you’re planning days out or a holiday, your exclusive BBC Gardeners' World Magazine 2-for-1 Entry Card will make you substantial savings on entrance fees at magnificent gardens throughout Great Britain and Ireland. This year we’ve packed 417 gardens into the biggest-ever guide. The 2017 guide features 34 gardens participating in the scheme for the first time, giving you even more great days out.
We're now making the 2-for-1 guide available to browse online, but don't forget - to claim your 2-for-1 entry you'll need a card. Your 2-for-1 card is available with the May 2017 issue of BBC Gardeners' World Magazine, available in the shops on Tuesday 25 April. Alternatively, you can order your copy online.
You’ll find just a selection of the 2-for-1 savings to be made, below. To view the full range of gardens, simply click through to each of the regions, below.
Please note: the new gardens listed below will only accept the 2017 2-for-1 entry card, available from Tuesday 25 April, 2017 - the 2017 entry card expires on Thursday 12 April, 2018.
- NEW Save £5 at Gordon Castle Walled Garden
- Save £13 at Dunvegan Castle Gardens
- Save £10.50 at Inverewe
View all 2-for-1 gardens in Scotland
- NEW Save €6 at Woodville Walled Garden
- Save €13.50 at Strokestown Park Walled Garden
- Save €12.50 at Irish National Stud & Gardens
View all 2-for-1 gardens in Ireland
- NEW Save £7 at The Yorkshire Arboretum
- Save £12.50 at The Alnwick Garden
- Save £12.50 at Harewood House
View all 2-for-1 gardens in Northern England
- NEW Save £14.50 at Haddon Hall
- Save £26.25 Shakespeare Birthplace Trust
- Save £26.40 at Warwick Castle
View all 2-for-1 gardens in Central England
- NEW Save £17.50 at Audley End House & Gardens
- NEW Save £15 at Weald & Downland Living Museum
- Save £15 at Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
View all 2-for-1 gardens in South-East England
- NEW Save £8.50 at Trewithen Gardens
- Save £27.50 at Eden Project
- Save £14.95 at Sudeley Castle Gardens
View all 2-for-1 gardens in South-West England
- NEW Save £7.50 at Plas Cadnant Hidden Gardens
- Save £13.75 at Powis Castle & Garden
- Save £10.50 at National Botanic Garden of Wales
View all 2-for-1 gardens in Wales
Using your card
Simply show your 2-for-1 card at the ticket booth when you visit any of the gardens in this guide.
One free entry with one full-paying adult.
The card can be used as many times as you like.
Single visitor discount available at 163 gardens - see garden profiles for details.
The 2-for-1 offer applies to garden entry only, unless otherwise stated.
Valid until Thursday 12 April, 2018 unless otherwise stated.
Using your guide
Garden prices, opening details and facilities apply for the 2017 season only. Details for 2018 are likely to change - please check with gardens before travelling.
Before setting out please check the latest details with the garden as restrictions may apply on certain days.
Please be aware that many gardens will be closed over Christmas and New Year.
All information listed in the guide is correct at time of publication but may be subject to change.