London (change)
Today 22°C / 15°C
Tomorrow 16°C / 13°C
11 messages
25/12/2012 at 08:49

Please check out my Calendar I put together as a quick guild what to do when growing veg. It's in pdf form you can print it or save it.

http://wp.me/p2bZKT-bq

Click on the link above and help yourself. It would be nice to letme know what you think. If I have the time I might do for gardening.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year.

25/12/2012 at 16:08

Thanks for the Calendar as a novice it will be a big help for me

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year  xx

25/12/2012 at 16:24

You're welcome and enjoy the sowing, growing and eating  It's only a basic helping hand but it sould help a little,

26/12/2012 at 10:52

C. Charmer, many thanks for calender, It seems to be a great 'aide memoire' for all the basics. I will be hanging it up next to the ordinary calender.

26/12/2012 at 11:20

Thank you and you're welcome.

26/12/2012 at 18:06

My computer said it couldn't download it.

26/12/2012 at 18:37

Hi Busy-Lizzie,

No idea why. If you send me an email at jimmypdaly@eircom.net I will email it to you as a pdf file.

Jimmy

31/12/2012 at 10:42

Thank you for your calender. I really enjoyed looking at your allotment. 

05/01/2013 at 19:07

Thank you for the calendar, will come in very useful. Love the website too. Have been looking at the pictures and reading your comments on the outcome of certain crops for the 2nd wettest year on record. I didn't do much home grown due to wedding and another baby but looking forward to this year, it will be my third year and going to do raised beds because my bog of a garden and having a brand new greenhouse. Wish you all the luck on the allotment for 2013 and will keep visiting your website x

06/01/2013 at 07:33

Buttercup Thank you glad you enjoyed it.
NaturesBeauty you must be excited about the greenhouse, I knw I was. I'll be starting my sowing this week.
I also have a "Jimmy's Allotment" facebook account. I'll be updating both whatever I do.  I wil also be doing a gardening what to do on my "On Root To Yew" facebook page.

08/01/2013 at 10:37

Hello again Celtic Charmer. I am so excited about my new greenhouse not only to use but it will be my first one i have brought brand new. It is not going to be glass panes because needed a child friendly and football proof one lol. I have liked your Jimmy's Allotment page on Facebook so it updates me on your news feeds when i log in. Looking forward to your advise and hope all goes well for us gardeners this year.

.P.S Love the GYO magazine you mentioned and will probably subscribe

email image
11 messages