Hi, I'm new to the forum so hello everyone.
I'm hopine to create a screen to my vegie patch using cordo apples & pears grown on a timber frame with wires. The screen will be about 9m long with a gap in the middle for the footpath; can anyone offer any advice on the following:
1) Any recommended suppliers.
2) Recommended desert cultivars / can I have a range of different cultivars or am I best sticking to 1 type of apple / pear.
3) Recommended spacing, want it as dense as possible while still being productive.
4) How easy / hard are cordons to maintain?
5) When is best to plant & how; bare root / pot grown?