London (change)
Today 22°C / 14°C
Tomorrow 21°C / 15°C
2 messages
15/05/2013 at 11:08
Hi all again ,just looking at our strawberries in the cold frame and doing very well mostly flowering nicely probably due to the nettle juice maybe,anyway has anybody yet got and of the new white stawbs i saw in Grow It mag last march 2012 i thought if they have they might want to keep us informed of the results they get as they were said to be the best tasting IN THE WORLD and highly disease resistant i think their are 3 varieties one tasting like pineapple it seems so if its out their how about an update for us all, no wages just appreciation good luck all Alan4711
15/05/2013 at 22:50

I sowed a tray each of white strawberries and pineberries last year but don't think they were from Grow It Mag. Haven't kept the empty seed packets either and the labels blew away in the wind before they were planted out. One tray didn't make it so I'm having to wait to see whether the row planted out last year are whiteberries or pineberries.

One things certain though, judging by their leaves they aren't alpine varieties and none are in flower yet. GH strawberries are in flower as too are apline strawberries planted in the garden. 

email image
2 messages