Start a new thread

1 to 14 of 14 replies

Hi

I realise this is a long shot but does anyone have a copy of the 2009 edition of Gardens Monthly featuring the Creating the Perfect Small Garden article written by Nick and Sue Hamilton?

If so, could you bear to part with it and if so at what cost?!

Thank you

kate1123

Have you considered contacting them direct, they may have a copy.

<a style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 12px; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; outline: none; color: #62b534; line-height: 18px;" href="mailto:info@barnsdalegardens.co.uk">info@barnsdalegardens.co.uk</a>

Sadly Gardens Monthly went out of publication some while ago, also the magazine service that sometimes keeps old copies can't help either.  Good thought though and thank you for responding.

kate1123

Sorry  I assumed you were interested in that specific article??  I meant contact the Hamiltons at their Barnsdale Garden. 

info@barnsdalegarden.co.uk

Oh I've done that too - it was Nick who directed me to the publications service.  Don't think I'll have any luck with this one ...........

Advertisement

hollie hock

You might have tried this..........ebay?

Hi Hollie-Hock (love the name!)

Thank you for responding.

Yes, eBay so far has produced nothing, though I continue to look!

Deanos Diggin It

Hi Krysia! You don't happen to know what month/issue it was do you? I will have it, but it will be in a box in the attic!!!!

Wow, that's great Dean.  Unfortunately I can't tell from the photo of the front cover - the print is too small.  However, you may be able to recognise it from the cover - so am hoping the link to it may help.  Thank you so much - if you come across it - let me know what you what for it please?  http://www.gardening.co.uk/news/article.asp?a=4950

Deanos Diggin It

Yes! I do have it! I remember stealing the idea of herbs in clay tubes! Shall have my coffee n go in search of it!!

Deanos Diggin It

Bingo!!!!!! Have it here in my hands! My organised filing system worked!! Lol! Krysia! inbox your address n I will gladly post it on!!

You are a star, thank you Dean - you've made my day!  What exactly do you mean by "inbox your address" - does this require me to put my address on this website - which seems a bit iffy?

Deanos Diggin It

No! If ya go to your messages n send it to me! (Now that said, never done it myself)

Deanos Diggin It

Krysia! I have just messaged you! If ya just reply with your address, as I said earlier, I'll post it on!!