Forum home Garden design
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

Dream garden help

Following many years dreaming of a house move & a bigger garden to enjoy plans took a different turn as an alternative we stayed put & we bought a static caravan in the north wales countryside With a lovely little plot to the side including decking & backing onto a little woodland.

I will attach a few photos at the start & after my heavy cutting back &

hard landscaping from last year - apologies they are mixed up but I'm hoping it will be obvious!.

the decking area is to have bamboos I have spare & a seating area going out up to a barked step through a planted area then up to the upper level through a waterpoof gazebo. After that I need inspiration, as it's not like a home garden and owned by others it needs to be as cheaply done as possible but I want to light the trees & plants from below to add drama at night, any ideas & especially planting or feature photos would really be appreciated also your comments on the job so far

• GnomeyGnomey Posts: 11

Hey Jamie, did you put a gazebo up? I can see some ideal places in that garden for one. I'd go with a wooden gazebo. While they can be a bit more expensive than say a pop up gazebo the extra spend will be worth it I think. Let us see some pics. image

• FairygirlFairygirl Posts: 55,117

God loves a trier Gnomey...but you've been sussed. image

It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....

I live in west central Scotland - not where that photo is...
  • GnomeyGnomey Posts: 11

haha busted! No I apologize for the "link drop". But do like it here so far so dont delete me just yet please image

• hartleyharehartleyhare Posts: 81

I live on Anglesey and have a static in my garden. They are just wonderful image I hope you enjoy yours . Would like to see pics of your garden when it is finished. What part of North Wales is your static ?