Forum home Garden design
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

Gardening Survey for Project

Hello would appreciate it if you could fill in this short questionnaire for one of my major projects at University. image

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1nd5CVQfQ367fc5iR9h9Wv54AT6uknGAJmCRUiV-MxnU/viewform?usp=send_form

• CharleyDCharleyD Posts: 440

image Done.   I found the lifestyle question confusing and I thought for the question re buying new pots, the obvious consideration of price was missing, but perhaps that was intentional? 

Hope you get lots of questionnaires and that your project at Uni is successful.

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Posts: 88,138

Done

Gardening in Central Norfolk on improved gritty moraine over chalk ... free-draining.

• Lupin 1Lupin 1 Posts: 8,916

Done

• Orchid LadyOrchid Lady Posts: 5,800

Done

• Done.  a lot of the questions made me think "it all depends....." and it didn't seem to cater for people who are impulsive, like me

• archiepemarchiepem Posts: 1,155

done

• I like to use my garden at night but only to hunt for frogs. I have an obsession with pots and have recently done a count of terracotta pots we have and I think we are on about 120 now.
  • treehugger80treehugger80 Posts: 1,923

done

• Done

• FleurisaFleurisa Posts: 779

Done - much better put together than most questionnaires that appear on this forum