Forum home Garden design
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

Joe Swift - Gardeners World Circular garden design

Hello,I would like to replicate a garden design I saw on Gardeners World last year.  I have spent hours searching the web looking for it but unfortunately I cannot find it.  I was hoping someone will recognise my description and sign post me to either a link or book.  The garden Joe Swift designed consisted of, two circular lawns (one of the circles may of had stones in the centre, I am a little unsure on accurate detail), the circluar lawns also had a narrow pathway around them and this will bordered off by round box trees.  Whilst watching the programme,  I felt very inspired and was looking forward to actually transforming my garden this spring.  I have been very dissapointed in not being able to source a picture or a link to the actual programme.  I would greatly appreciate some direction in this.  Thank you for taking your time to read this post.

• Matty2Matty2 Posts: 4,817

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006mw1h/episodes/guide

This may help. Really difficult to locate. If you need more help for this site let me know and I will see what I can doimage

Looking at the number of episodes, if you can think which month it was in it may help.image

• Thank you Matty2,  I will have a look through the episodes.  I am sure it would be no later than 2012 so at least this narrows the search down somewhat.  image

By 12 months image

Once you find the epiode let me know as it is tricky to get planting lists etc. -this site is not easy to follow.image

• LeadFarmerLeadFarmer Posts: 1,496

Could it have been one of the gardens at the televised Gardeners World Live show at the NEC? Or even perhaps one of the Chelsea Flower Show gardens?