London (change)
Today 19°C / 14°C
Tomorrow 21°C / 16°C
6 messages
21/04/2013 at 20:52

Hello,I would like to replicate a garden design I saw on Gardeners World last year.  I have spent hours searching the web looking for it but unfortunately I cannot find it.  I was hoping someone will recognise my description and sign post me to either a link or book.  The garden Joe Swift designed consisted of, two circular lawns (one of the circles may of had stones in the centre, I am a little unsure on accurate detail), the circluar lawns also had a narrow pathway around them and this will bordered off by round box trees.  Whilst watching the programme,  I felt very inspired and was looking forward to actually transforming my garden this spring.  I have been very dissapointed in not being able to source a picture or a link to the actual programme.  I would greatly appreciate some direction in this.  Thank you for taking your time to read this post.

21/04/2013 at 21:18

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006mw1h/episodes/guide

This may help. Really difficult to locate. If you need more help for this site let me know and I will see what I can do

21/04/2013 at 21:20

Looking at the number of episodes, if you can think which month it was in it may help.

21/04/2013 at 21:29

Thank you Matty2,  I will have a look through the episodes.  I am sure it would be no later than 2012 so at least this narrows the search down somewhat. 

21/04/2013 at 21:41

By 12 months 

Once you find the epiode let me know as it is tricky to get planting lists etc. -this site is not easy to follow.

23/04/2013 at 21:40

Could it have been one of the gardens at the televised Gardeners World Live show at the NEC? Or even perhaps one of the Chelsea Flower Show gardens?

email image
6 messages