London (change)
Today 18°C / 6°C
Tomorrow 15°C / 7°C
601 to 605 of 605 messages
Yesterday at 10:10

Thankyoufor liking my containers Lesley, you can pin em lol

Sounded like I knew what I was talking about then lol but no I just read Laura's post 

Thank you Laura for that and think I'll try and work it out as really sounds right up my street ? Hope you feel better now and you'll have to fight me for Monty 

As for posting pics, are you on a phone or iPad or lap top?

hope your neighbours cat is ok and thank you for being so kind to him despite him messing in your garden x

Yesterday at 10:23
Beaus mum if you like vintage/shabby chic and I know you do by the post title then you'll love the stuff on Pinterest! It's really worth while trying to figure it out and if I can do it anyone can lol! I'm on my phone at the minute but my laptop is right beside me.

The cats are strays, there are 3 of them but mrs C. Orders in food to feed them! It's lovely that she's being so kind I just wish they'd leave my garden alone. My drain flooded from the kitchen sink and the poor lil guy hobbled up to drink the water, I was torn because I wanted to shoo him but I didn't have the heart I'm going to be a rubbish gardener lol! I want it to be a haven for lots of birds and I'm also worrying about the cat vs bird. If you're on Facebook there's a page called 'junky joey' with amazing vintage garden ideas, take a look x
Yesterday at 10:55

I often browse in image googles and lots of the pics I like are on pin interest and now I understand why thank you 

It is a shame when the cats get the birds but guess its just nature and thank fully doesn't happen too often.  I'm sure the old boy cat wouldn't be able to catch em anyways bless him

I bet you will bea fab gardener, no such thing as a rubbish one! Everyone learns by mistakes and they seldom happen as long as you water well all newly planted or moved plants  

As for attaching pics, can you see the tree icon on the tool bar on the box you post in? Just click on that and do as it says.  Don't worry if lots of typing goggley goop comes up, just click on the ok at the bottom and then it can take upto a couple of mins to upload but does work 

Yesterday at 10:56

Ps not on face book x 

Yesterday at 10:58

But I'll see if it will let me have a nosey as sounds good 

email image
601 to 605 of 605 messages