London (change)
Today 26°C / 17°C
Tomorrow 27°C / 18°C
6 messages
20/05/2012 at 09:24

On page 114 of Gardeners Worlds "101 Ideas for Small Gardens" book they've got the perfect shed for my mini garden. Its probaby 0.5m wide, 1.5m long and 2m high. Its perfect - but I can't find it online anywhere.

Any suggestions for a shed (preferably wooden not plastic) that is small but will still hold/hide away the essentials for my garden? I've got an ugly big plastic box at the moment and it needs to find another home.

Thanks, Gemma

20/05/2012 at 17:28

Gemma,

I visited a garden centre in Crowborough today, and they had a display of sheds manufactured by a company called Skinners. They appeared to have something similar to your requirements, but I am sure that any good shed company would make one to suit your requirements.

20/05/2012 at 19:12

Gemma, have a look on Ebay you can get some good bargins on there, my two sheds came from ebay. A lot of garden centre's sale them these days and there are a lot of shed companies to look at. Is there one called Sheds R Us? lol

20/05/2012 at 20:18

Make your own. Modern sheds seem to be manufactured for 'orange box' wood and are very flimsy. IIf you can saw in a straight line and screw Posidrive screws, you could make your own. Those dimensions are very small; are you sure you can't make your own?

20/05/2012 at 20:19

Have you tried Greenfingers.com? I got mine there and they have lots of smaller sheds.

20/05/2012 at 21:32

Sounds like you want a bike shed, B and Q did do a small wooden one's last year, might be worth checking them out. It's a fairly solid structure once built but comes with no bottom and only 4ft high so it maybe to small.    

email image
6 messages