London (change)
Today 15°C / 11°C
Tomorrow 15°C / 13°C
41 to 60 of 62 messages
05/03/2013 at 11:16

Here we go again, another doing some self-advertising and has problems with his/her English!

05/03/2013 at 11:19

PS: How much do your Los Angeles landscape gardeners charge to come to England/Europe? For $5 an hour I might think about it!

15/03/2013 at 08:48

Brumbull, this was her first comment in another thread

Lisa Jackson2 wrote (see)

I would like to suggest a the best professional landscapers Los Angeles. I design my garden before 4 years ago and you don't believe that my garden is still healthy, beautiful and attractive. I got very nice service from this cantracters with some more important tips to make my garden healthy for every season. I never do more extra effeors and time for my garden mentance. It is truly very trustly people. 

Perhaps this explains it.

22/03/2013 at 04:10

If you want the perfact combination of plants in your garden then you visit landscape contractor Los Angeles. They gives you the perfact suggestion about the gardening. It was my personal experience.

07/04/2013 at 21:45

I am looking for a design for my allotment which is for under 5 years old, we childcare providers and just been given a plot form the local council.

http://s4.gardenersworld.com/uploads/images/original/21128.jpg?width=180&height=240&mode=max

we are just at the begining of digging it over and weeding, we have added a picket fence so the children know their boundaries.

16/04/2013 at 08:14

Hello Angela, what a wonderful project. Carol Klein would be in her element. On my daughters allotment she started small raised beds for her young children, just the right width so that they can reach from each side without falling onto plants.  They each had their own and grew 'quick growing' veg and flowers with her guided choice.

I'm new to this forum so can only suggest that you use the 'How to' tag at the top of the page,  I'm sure others will pick up your post to help and advice. Look forward to more photos of your progress.

Bee 

21/04/2013 at 20:40

Hi,  I am not sure whether I am on the correct thread,  but I have been searching for a garden design which I saw on Gardeners World last year.  Joe Swift designs several small gardens,  the one I would like to repicate was made up of two circular lawn areas,  with box tress around it and the other a path.  For those of you that recognise this,  I have probably not described it perfectly.  Now the spring is here,  I would love to transform my garden.  Can anyone help by sign posting me to a link with either a picture of a book which contains the design.  Many thanks  Georgie

27/05/2013 at 12:35

Anybody knows about Laura Cocchis?

http://lauracocchis.com

20/06/2013 at 19:58

Please can you put on your web site or in the magazine, how to build a vertical green wall using rock wool and hydrophonic feeding rather than compost etc. I have put it on the forum earlier today but had no replies which I am not surprised since it is quite a strange topic. It would be great for small gardens as well as places llike I am intending to put it, on my shed wall. This is shady but I already have a lot of ideas of what to plant to make it colourful. 

30/07/2013 at 20:53

hello, wanted to show you one I'm creating new pots that are super original and very nice, you will not see anything, there are hundreds of shapes and sizes! check it out:
I hope you enjoy!

http://macetascreativaspalmeras.blogspot.com.es/

21/01/2014 at 12:32

Well, that's good to know

15/05/2014 at 18:32

Anyone recommend design software for Apple computer?

09/07/2014 at 22:06

Hi everybody, does anybody know anything about a garden design comp, which Monty mentioned a couple of weeks ago? 

09/07/2014 at 22:34

Yes, it was posted on the forum a while ago.  Do a search for " new bb2 gardening competition"

16/07/2014 at 19:13

Thanks Supernoodle, I'll have a look, sorry it took so long to reply, I don't get a chance to log on very often! 

17/07/2014 at 14:06

I've recently been trying to redesign my garden, i've got to the point now where its nearly finished but I don't know where I can find rattan garden furniture. I've had a look on http://www.furnitureformodernliving.co.uk/ , is there anywhere else I could go to look? I like modern and stylish furniture if that helps 

17/07/2014 at 17:02

I've not bought any of their rattan furniture, but  have bought other things from

http://www.greenfingers.com/category.asp?dept_id=200469&NavSource=LHN 

and found them to be very good quality. 

30/09/2014 at 22:25

I want to change my front lawn into a flower garden, but I am not sure how to go about it. in-so-much as how do I design it to suit the shape. I am looking for a 'cottage garden' type sort of thing.

Does anyone know of a computer programme that would allow me to put in my garden shape and design something of what I want???????

30/09/2014 at 23:08

Hi old timer think we have tried on different threads for such a computer programme without success

If you post pics on here maybe we can help you with design andplanting ideas 

30/09/2014 at 23:26

OK Mum

I will try and put pictures on here, but I am not sure how to do it. I will have to get my granddaughter to show me how. Needless to say with my username, these err new fangled computers thingamajigs are a bit of a mystery to me.

In short, please be patient and I will get round to it. I would appreciate all the help I can get 

41 to 60 of 62 messages