Forum home Plants
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

Bedding plants

Flower birdFlower bird Posts: 284

Has anyone put out there bedding plants yet or cuttings.......I have been hardening off some of my plants but with the threat of frost I am still holding back.....was going to put them put next week, come what may.  Wow.....can't believe I can upload a photo....been trying for months!!!!!

• Flower birdFlower bird Posts: 284

My flat is starting to bulge at the seams with all my plants.......but will  hold back the planting. Hurry up summer or spring.....

• Jazzy2Jazzy2 Posts: 36

Hi flower bird,

bit early where I live (nottingham) don't plant my bedding out before 1st week in June if you are further south you will be a few days ahead of us but not that many,would be safer to wait until the end of may or better still early June,better safe than sorry.

nice plants.

jazz

• Flower birdFlower bird Posts: 284

Ok thanks Verdun and jazz, will just pot them on and wait longer.

• chicachica Posts: 252

hi flower bird as i live in paignton its quite mild and the council are out in force planting all the bedding plants in the beds near the beach so im planting mine out now.im still trying to work it out about the photosimage