Start a new thread

1 to 11 of 11 replies

Morning I planted these seeds last year and forgot to label them. They have just come up and are gorgeous. Would like to know what they are so I can plant some more.
Erm how do I post a picture?
Dovefromabove

Hi  

To post a picture stored on your pc click on the little green tree icon in the toolbar above where you type your post, and follow the instructions 

Busy-Lizzie

Posting the photo can take a bit of time. When I was new I thought it didn't work because I didn't wait long enough.

Dovefromabove
Busy-Lizzie wrote (see)

Posting the photo can take a bit of time. When I was new I thought it didn't work because I didn't wait long enough.

And you're a gardener!!! Patience should be your second name 

Advertisement

Busy-Lizzie

Ha Ha, , but computers aren't my strong point!

Oh ok. Im using my phone maybe thats why I dont have photos option. Will have to awitch to pc.

these are the flower. very pretty tropical looking. they seem to like dry soil as i hadnt watered for a while yet they were thriving

Dovefromabove

Mesembryanthemum or Livingstone Daisy 

scroggin

Hi filbuffy,

They look like mesembryanthemums, they like a sunny position as the flowers only open in full sun. Very drought tolerant.

yes livingstone daisy sounds familiar now thank you

that makes sense as they are out the front which gets  full morning sun. ( and forgetfulness in watering) so they in the right place....