London (change)
Today 21°C / 15°C
Tomorrow 22°C / 14°C
4 messages
26/03/2013 at 10:44
Further to earlier posts on these plants, I am finding them to be vigorous growers. I had mine early last autumn as plugs and they have been potted on three times now. They were put in an unheated conservatory then into unheated greenhouse and for past month they have been under fleece in 1 litre pots outside. Just checked them and they are ready to go into 2 litre pots. In about 3 or 4 weeks they will be planted directly into the garden. These plants were the sensation at chelsea last year and they have had a lot of publicity. Just hope they will live up to this hype in the garden this summer!
26/03/2013 at 12:54
I ordered mine from Thomson and Morgan last August. They should have arrived in Sept (they took the money of course) and am hoping they will arrive in April. Like you, I think they're going to be very good.
26/03/2013 at 12:58

Mine arrived about  2 months ago. potted in cold GH and look very good and healthy, quite surprised.

Can't wait to see how they flower

26/03/2013 at 13:01

Recieved mine about a month ago and they are growing well. In an unheated greenhouse at the mo and hoping for warmer weather soon. Please

email image
4 messages