Forum home Plants
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

Free Cosmos Purity Seeds with March Issue

ElusiveElusive Posts: 992

Hi all has anyone got any blooms from their free seeds with the March issue yet?

Mine are budding and I'm expecting many flowers soon image

• XX Posts: 707

Mine are about a foot high so far Matt, hoping for lots of flowers in next few weeks.

• Lupin 1Lupin 1 Posts: 8,916

PaulaH & Matt, mine are about 6inch high, rightly or wrongly I've nipped tops out to hopefully bush them out. No sign of flowers but nice foliage. The first time I've really bothered growing annuals from seed so they'd better look good. Not too hopeful with the Gypsofil..can't spell them. Love white flowers on a dusk evening.

I would imagine they'll catch up KEF. I've planted some in a shady border, they aren't as big as the ones on the sunny side but I had so many of them I just put them all over the garden and gave loads away.

• Oakley WitchOakley Witch Posts: 789

Mines are about a foot tall and looking good so far.

• Mine are about a week/10 days from flowering, altho I bought my seeds. It is very hard to fail with "Purity".image

• I've got two small flowersimage. Just opened within the last few days

• Lupin 1Lupin 1 Posts: 8,916

No sign yet.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,277
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • eddsteddeddstedd Posts: 16

Cosmos in pot looking healthy but no sign of a flowering bud as yet,this is first one.

Just noticed the first few flower buds on my cosmos today , nowhere near opening yet though.image