Forum home Plants
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

have you

terryratterryrat Posts: 21

have any of you had issues with hollyhocks from Parker Plants they sent me some and two were just heaps of rotting mass I had to photograph them and after two months and many emails I got a reply from them to say sorry I was disappointed with them after another break I did get replacements  the sad fact now is that others are starting to rot down and their reply was they are dying back as if im not capable of seeing a rotting mass in front of me ..they said if I send them back at my expense they will after inspection give me a refund...call this good service beggars belief ...anyone else had issues with them  

• LynLyn Posts: 23,190

No, I love them, the only place I ever buy from.  They are cheap and you need to give them TLC but with a garden the size of mine, I dont mind doing that,  

There is a thread called 'The good guys' that is about  all mail order companies. Goods and bads, personally i dont have a problem with parkers but some do.

Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor.