Forum home Plants
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

i-have-some-bearded-iris-going-anyone-want-some

Hi everyone i have a load of bearded iris rhizomes going if you want any.. message me with ya details and i  will let ya know

a picture below is of the ones.. a very deep velvet purple.. thou the sade can changed depending on soil i  have found..

• sorry dont know why there is dases between all the title words.. i didnt do it honestlyimage

also forgot to say i would be happy to swap for other coloured bearded iris rhizomes.. if anyone has any.. or any purple sibrian irises.. (like in montys garden in purples/pinks? or deep blues)image

• SwissSueSwissSue Posts: 1,447

The dashes are a new invention (reason unknown) by the techies of GW magazine! Not your fault!

• still have some left going for anyone who wants them...

• GardenmaidenGardenmaiden Posts: 1,126

Hi I would like some please.

• Can I butt in and ask for a bit of advice. I have sme irises and they have never flowered since I moved in is it because they are too old. I have split them but still no flowers. I would welcome your thoughts

• well alli can say is mine dont flower for the first year afer splitting or even the second one.. and sometimes i think they do get old.. howlong have you been there.. are they in full sun and well drained soil.

@gardenmaiden.. yes that is fine.. message me your addi and i will send them.. postage for them will be 2.60...

• to those that have messaged me about my iris and i have responed gardenmaiden and paula.. i am sorry i cant seem to reply to your messages or send one to you at the mo.. but i will soon as the site allows me to..sorry