Start a new thread

41 to 46 of 46 replies

No don't open it .....really am sensitive about doing that. No, just "designed" it as I went on. I do get comments from people but you guys on the forum have been very kind. Always learning....learnt a lot from this forum even from comments I disagree with because they make you think. Won't go overboard but wil post hellebores and then front garden in the summer
jatnikapyar

oooooh Verdun,Verdun, how could you..........talk about hiding your talent under a bushel. I am speechless. I have read your comments on the forum and built an imaginary picture of a lovely gentleman, a very keen gardener whose greatest pleasure in life is your garden(like a lot of folk I know). Your comments have always been so encouraging and sensitive(without making novice gardeners like me feel so inadiquate) But, but what a dark horse you are fancy keeping such a beautiful, beautiful garden hidden away. I think like me, all us novices should demand (please, please), for regular pictures of your paradise at least once a week!! Thank you for sharing some of it with us all.

Hey jatnikapyar, you've just made me 10 feet tall. Thanks for that.
discodave

I agree with jatnikapyar and several other comments here.. those photos are inspiring

The potty gardener

WOW  it really is wonderful. Thank you so much for these pics

Advertisement

I  was looking at the pics and must agree with jatnikapyar, how stunning ! Truly a wonderful garden and a magical place to wander through.Well done.