London (change)
Today 18°C / 13°C
Tomorrow 19°C / 11°C
41 to 46 of 46 messages
25/02/2013 at 12:47
No don't open it .....really am sensitive about doing that. No, just "designed" it as I went on. I do get comments from people but you guys on the forum have been very kind. Always learning....learnt a lot from this forum even from comments I disagree with because they make you think. Won't go overboard but wil post hellebores and then front garden in the summer
25/02/2013 at 15:15

oooooh Verdun,Verdun, how could you..........talk about hiding your talent under a bushel. I am speechless. I have read your comments on the forum and built an imaginary picture of a lovely gentleman, a very keen gardener whose greatest pleasure in life is your garden(like a lot of folk I know). Your comments have always been so encouraging and sensitive(without making novice gardeners like me feel so inadiquate) But, but what a dark horse you are fancy keeping such a beautiful, beautiful garden hidden away. I think like me, all us novices should demand (please, please), for regular pictures of your paradise at least once a week!! Thank you for sharing some of it with us all.

25/02/2013 at 15:37
Hey jatnikapyar, you've just made me 10 feet tall. Thanks for that.
25/02/2013 at 15:57

I agree with jatnikapyar and several other comments here.. those photos are inspiring

25/02/2013 at 20:22

WOW  it really is wonderful. Thank you so much for these pics

25/02/2013 at 22:35

I  was looking at the pics and must agree with jatnikapyar, how stunning ! Truly a wonderful garden and a magical place to wander through.Well done.

email image
41 to 46 of 46 messages