Start a new thread
Fairygirl

art- spinach in a juicer- you're very adventurous...and healthy!!!

I had some with my tuna sandwich today 

Strelitzia....because I love the name  (and the plant too)

Solomon's Seal and Sorbus and Sempervivums

nutcutlet

Stylophorum lasiocarpum, seeds about nicely but easy to remove

hollie hock

Sweet rocket, sowed a lot last year and now there's a mini forest of them

nutcutlet

Love sweet rocket hollie hock. Hope we get some warm evenings before they're over

hollie hock

I have one plant in flower at the moment nut but lots to come, I'm so pleased with them

Advertisement

Busy-Lizzie

Glad you posted a stylophorum, Nut, as I have them and couldn't remember the name! Looked it up, also called Celandine poppy. I have 2 sorts, the wild species and the cultivated perennial one.

artjak

Fairy G, a pint of fruit and veg juice every morning as breakfast; when it's all from the garden, it's organic too - it is filling and good for you. Just call me Saint Artjak

Fairygirl

I bow before thee Saint Artjak....

You've taken that too far really....

nutcutlet
Busy-Lizzie wrote (see)

Glad you posted a stylophorum, Nut, as I have them and couldn't remember the name! Looked it up, also called Celandine poppy. I have 2 sorts, the wild species and the cultivated perennial one.

Is Stylophorum lasiocarpum thecelandine poppy B-L? It looks a bit like a greater celandine

They're both looking pretty good at the moment

Busy-Lizzie

I was enjoying this thread, then it disappeared. Perhaps we all got too busy. Had we finished S yet? My sidalcea is putting on growth and my santolinas are in bud.

nutcutlet

How about a tea, (or a T) 

The last of my tulips to flower, out now, Tulipa sprengeri

nutcutlet

Trees are good Bev. I love trees

Advertisement

Matty2

Tomato plants 

Thalictrum - now i've thought of it trying to think why I haven't any

chicky

Trowels, trellis and Titchmarsh!

Busy-Lizzie

Thunbergia, I've just planted some out.

Matty2

Tradescantia - Really old-fashioned but it flowers in summer, will tolerate damp, will tolerate deep shade. I have 5 waiting to go in, can't wait to see the colours