Start a new thread
anthony mcglen

hi all just wanted to share my pics of my Peonies

LorraineP

Beautiful, Anthony.  I have had a pink peony for 3 or 4 years now and it has only produce 1 solitary flower, a couple of years ago.  I'm giving it a reprieve from being hoyed out as I had to dig it out and replant recently due renovating the border it resides in, and I'm told they don't like to be moved.  I bet you just planted yours and it flowers beautifully.   

Dovefromabove

Anthony those are just glorious   Thanks for sharing.

Wow, they are gorgeous.  How old is the plant?

anthony mcglen

hi all thankyou for all the kind words

charleyD I  have had them for three years now but I don't really know how old they are as a couple moved house and I went round and relocated the plant hehe .

LorraineP sorry to say you are right all I did was hack the clump up into four and throw them in the ground not knowing what I was doing and they flowered the next year lol.

Advertisement

LorraineP

I'll give mine a serious talking too and threaten it with the shears!  It may be happier now it has better soil to sit in - here's hoping.

Mine grew lovely healthy leaves right up to beginning of May, and then just stopped.  It hasn't grown anymore and there isn't a bud in sight.  It still looks healthy but I guess I'll have to be patient and wait until next year now for flowers.

Bookertoo

Glorious - what a pretty shade of pink - I adore peonies.