London (change)
Today 18°C / 13°C
Tomorrow 20°C / 15°C
21 to 24 of 24 messages
16/09/2012 at 20:29

Thanks for all your input guys. I have now potted my plants into bigger pots. I put the pots outside a couple of weeks ago but some of them seem to be dying off a little so I am making room to bring them back indoors. The delphiniums seem to have got leggy and have really thin, weak leaf stems so I am hoping they will toughen up over winter.

14/10/2012 at 06:00

I have jumbo plug grasses from jersey plants,just I pot them on?. and leave in greenhouse,or put them out?

14/10/2012 at 07:29
David Richards wrote (see)

I have jumbo plug grasses from jersey plants,just I pot them on?. and leave in greenhouse,or put them out?

Pot on leave in greenhouse-answered on the other discussion to your question on the same subject

http://www.gardenersworld.com/forum/plants/perrenials/27452.html

15/10/2012 at 18:55
David Richards concerning your plug grasses most of them are tough and hardy but I would keep,indoors. Did you get any tender grasses....pennisetum rubrum, etc? .....these are difficult to overwinter needing a min temperature of 4 degrees. Grasses don't really like being potted on in autumn but plugs should go into 9 cm pots and kept dry. So, check what varieies you have
email image
21 to 24 of 24 messages