Start a new thread

1 to 9 of 9 replies

cant remember what this lime green shrubby plant is called. Had it for about five years. It has never flowered but I really like the lime green "zinginess" and "frondiness" of it.

hoping to get a few cuttings going too.

Iamweedy

I have seen that recently but I don't know what it is.  An observation which is not a lot of help to anyone.

nutcutlet

Santolina virens. Could be the one called 'Yellow Fizz'

Blimey Nut - how do you do it! As soon as you told me the name I remembered buying five little plugs of it about five years ago. Only this one (near to the house) has survived!. Thank you (again)

Iamweedy

Is it  a Santolina? 

Advertisement

Iamweedy

Yea! It eventually came into my head , before I refreshed the page . The old grey mattter has not all gone. 

nutcutlet
flowerlady3 says:

Blimey Nut - how do you do it! As soon as you told me the name I remembered buying five little plugs of it about five years ago. Only this one (near to the house) has survived!. Thank you (again)

See original post

Make the most of it flowerlady. I think it's finite. I still know those from the past, I don't think as many new ones go in now. 

Grey matter not all gone though, iamweedy 

Berghill

Had to go and look at the label in the garden, but the answer had been given before I got back. 'Tis often the case!

Thanks all.

delighted to be able to relabel this plant.