Forum home Plants
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

Seed and plant swap 2015

nutcutletnutcutlet Posts: 27,445

There you go, I'll look through my box and see if I have anything there.

In the sticks near Peterborough

• Zoomer44Zoomer44 Posts: 3,267

Flower seeds free to good home;

Nemophila 'White Confetti', Linum 'scarlet', Cleome 'violet Queen', Lavatera 'Silver Cup', Californian Poppy 'Carmine King', Cornflower 'Snowman'. Shade loving wood land mix of flowers.

Veg seeds/some home saved, free to good home-

Aubergine 'Solanum Melogena' (saved), various french and runner beans, (saved). Cauliflower 'All year round'. 

I 'd like some herb seeds if anyone has spares and doesn't need a full pack of 500 seedsimage

• PerkiPerki Posts: 2,527

Hi Zoomer could I have the Cleome violet Queen pretty please with some herb seeds on top image 

I cant cook so my herbs seeds are useless to me image. i got some Dill - Thyme - sweet marjoram - sage - Rocket sow 2014 should be Ok

• Zoomer please could I have the cornflour Snowman seeds? 

Will have another sift through my collection, but I know I have some Dill, Fennel 'De Firenze' and Antirrhinum 'Circus Clowns' seeds to give away.

No probs will PM you both, sage and sweet marjoram would be nice, I've got the others and am trying to grow bulb fennel again this year so don't need any fennel.  

• I haven't got any seeds to swap as we've just moved house and now have our first garden. But if anyone feels generous I would love some seeds image we have a south facing garden with an area at the bottom of the garden that doesn't get much sun x

If there's anything you want from the list Paris just PM me. They are spare seeds, if I get anything in return it's a bonusimage 

• I've been trying to offload these for a while if anyone would like some or all:

Hopefully they're readable when enlarged- couldnt face typing them out and iPad won't cut and paste.

I might have some collected seeds - I'll have a look at some point... 

Wearside, England.
  • LynLyn Posts: 23,190

Hi Vic, could I have some mixed coloured sweet peas please, I have a packet of lilac ones someone sent me but lost all my messages the other day so cant look back to see who it was.

Many thanks. 

I may try to copy and paste my previous list, not sure how to do it!

Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor. 

• Victoria could I possibly have some of the French Marigold, Larkspur and Sweet Rocket please. If so I'll pm you my address and thank you so much. I'll post a list of mine this morning.

• I've still got the following.

Poppies, red ones and pink fluffy ones mixed

Cornflower all saved last year, Pink, White, Blue and maybe some Purple

Godetia

HOllyhock

Lavatera

Aquilegia some saved but also a pk of Danish Dwarf

Verbena Bonariensis

I also have the following veg. Carrots, Cabbage, Leeks, Courgette, Cauliflower as well as some Pumpkin and Swiss Chard.