Start a new thread

321 to 340 of 656 replies

Diddydoit

Hello.

Can any one who asked for seeds from me please check your post as i have been busy mailing this morning.If you have not had a message from me but requested some of my seeds then please pm me with the seed's that you require and please can you leave me you address.

Many thanks

Dave.

fidgetbones wrote (see)

Gardengirl, I can probably sort you out a few plants at end of season, so long as you are not in a hurry. What sort of thing are you looking for?  Tall, spiky. low maintenance?

Thank you Fidgetbones that is so kind, I am not in a hurry, any of the above but definately low maintenance

I will PM you my address for later on when you are ready

Thanks Nutcutlet and The potty gardener I have got my seeds today, think I will be busy

gardeningfantic

thanks gardengirl, potty gardener and stacey docherty i have got my seeds.. and cant wait to start sowing.

fidgetbones

Also  today I have harvested some Cephalaria gigantea-tall yellow perennial scabious.

and some Hesperis matronalis. (purple and white)

Advertisement

fidgetbones

And some dalmation peach foxgloves. I dont know if these will come true or not as I have other sorts in the garden.

gardeningfantic
Diddydoit4u wrote (see)

do i sence a little snobbery with this first class business? I learnt my lesson with that.Second Class get's there just as quick and delivered by the same postie.

no no snobbery at all... really i like to send some things out faster.. but youa re right second is absolutely just as fast..

gardeningfantic
Diddydoit4u wrote (see)

Hello.

Can any one who asked for seeds from me please check your post as i have been busy mailing this morning.If you have not had a message from me but requested some of my seeds then please pm me with the seed's that you require and please can you leave me you address.

Many thanks

Dave.

to be honest i cant remember what i ordered from who.. i have only made alist of those i have to send.. i should made one up for what i asked for..

but then it is a nice surprise to get all these seeds in the post.. like christmas it is

fidgetbones

And there will be lots of scented sweet peas if your not fussy about colour.

gardeningfantic

ummmm.. i dont really do sweet peas.. the scent plays total havoc with my hayfever..

nutcutlet

gardening fantic and cotty, I got my seeds this morning. Thank you

nutcutlet

I'll get on with it gf

Diddydoit

I have just harvested some very nice amaranthus which i purchased from india this year and they have been fantastic. i gave one to my daughter in they were hanging down to 2foot in length.  

Diddydoit

Also harvested some white crocosima,single pink hollyhocks.

Advertisement

Diddydoit

I cannot remeber who sent me the pick and mix lot,but they are germinating great.

THank you.

Dave.

Gardenmaiden

Would love some white crocosmia Diddy

Diddydoit

Sorry gm my mistake it should of read white cosmos.

nutcutlet

I was just getting interested in the idea of a white crocosmia