Start a new thread

21 to 40 of 656 replies

Stacey Docherty

Hi garden maiden happily send some for you I have just harvested what I think may be a x of the both they are amazing I will pop some of them in as well... I would be v interested in some thalictrum and digitalis if you pm me your address I will post them to you with a sae for return seeds, many thanks 

stacey

Diddydoit

Thats great news,this seed swap really can work then.Thanks ladies.

Diddydoit

DOES ANY ONE ELSE HAVE ANY SEEDS TO SWAP?

Diddydoit

just collecting some mixed hosta seed if anyone is interested?

Stacey Docherty

No thanks slug food down here I'm afraid ......

Advertisement

addict

I have lots of seed to trade some I can't even remember what they are lol.

Anyone fancy a lucky dip? Have collected seeds from open gardens so seeds will be really interesting and unusual thats all I know

If there is anything in particular that anyone wants I can keep an eye out in all my gardens.

Stacey Docherty

Oooo addict that sounds intriguing I would be up for a go!!!! As per my list I have poppies and veg and chillies and some lucifer crocosmia when it's ripe if you would like any of these.....

addict

LOL just sent you message for purple raggy 

Diddydoit

I would love some also addict.

nutcutlet

anyone got any harebells? I can't seem to keep those going and have got no flowers at all this year.

Diddydoit

what do they look like nut?

nutcutlet

Campanula rotundifolia, little blue flowers, grow in chalk grassland. It's a native, very pretty in  a quiet sort of way

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.plant-identification.co.uk/images/campanulaceae/campanula-rotundifolia-1.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.plant-identification.co.uk/skye/campanulaceae/campanula-rotundifolia.htm&h=426&w=361&sz=50&tbnid=nD1TJ8_rv1K-oM:&tbnh=90&tbnw=76&zoom=1&usg=__XhZu51uheuiH6Wu2SwsadJ7fPZo=&docid=t6Hj3gFpeEIsVM&sa=X&ei=pHkOUpmdM--Y1AX_5YDwDw&ved=0CEQQ9QEwAg&dur=5

long link!

Diddydoit

I have just had something very simular to it from my mother-inlaw and sh does not know what it is called.i will try and take a photo tomorrow and show you.If it seeds i will gladly let you have some.

Gardenmaiden

nutcutlet, I have harebells, blue ones and white ones. The flowers themselves were 1.5inches long.

Diddydoit

can you collect seed from them?

Advertisement

addict
David smith3 wrote (see)

I would love some also addict.

Ok  Will get back to you tomorrow. 

nutcutlet

garden maiden, yes please, some blue ones would be really good. What can I offer you? are you into wild floers? I do grow other plants. What sort of thing do you like?

I'll send you my address

David, yes please, send me the photo.

Diddydoit

It stands there in my boarder all alone but the colour is beatiful

nutcutlet

I was going to have a year off mass seed sowing this winter/spring but here I am collecting seeds again. 

Garden maiden I've PMd you

Diddydoit

I am always looking for something new for the garden despite it being totally full.I can't resist the growing season.