London (change)
Today 9°C / 8°C
Tomorrow 10°C / 9°C
11/09/2013 at 11:41

hi coys.

I have plenty of seeds if you need any,just have a look at my list and let me know.

Dave.

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Squeaky-Buffalos-Tropical-Seeds

11/09/2013 at 11:54

Hi.

I have just received a packet of scots pine seeds but i dony know who from.

I just want to say thank you.

Dave.

11/09/2013 at 12:02

New amended seedswap list.

the list is as follows:-

evening primrose,

clematis small flower

everlasting sweet pea.

sweet peas

fringed pinks mixed

purple honesty

coreopsis

Sea holly.

Salvia.

Echinacea yellow.

Mixed Rudbeckia.

Amaranthus.

Gerbia pink.

Giant Hysop.

Mexican hat.

Hollyhocks Pink single.

Crocosmia Montbretia.

11/09/2013 at 12:27
Diddydoit4u wrote (see)

hi coys.

I have plenty of seeds if you need any,just have a look at my list and let me know.

Dave.

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Squeaky-Buffalos-Tropical-Seeds

I would need some recommendations,lol very new to this so wouldn't know what to put in and where,looking at the picture of my bed what would you recommend and something that will grow every year if possible.I'm going to edge the bed with lavender so something to compliment them.

11/09/2013 at 12:57

Diddy, this link for squeaky buffalo seeds is based in Thailand. Are you connected? 

The main problem I see with all these seeds is they need a lot of moist heat.

11/09/2013 at 13:41

That my be so on most of them But like banana seeds i have living proof that they can grow in this country.I also have my humidity inside the greenhouse on the mid range and i find that it helps most of my plants to germinate.Also i would like to add that i do have to bring them in for the winter.

11/09/2013 at 13:45

P.s sorry FB i forgot to mention that i am nothing to do with this suppliers,i only agreed that i would put the site up for others to look at.I have bought many things from ian and even though it is from thialand ian is english so he is full of knowledge as to what would grow in this country.

11/09/2013 at 14:40

List of seeds to follow in the next few days, just waiting for the anemones to stop flowering.

11/09/2013 at 17:26

Gardengirl are the pony tail grass seeds annual? If they are perennial I will have some off you.

Has anyone  got pampas grass seeds or any other grass seeds for me?

11/09/2013 at 17:53

hi everyone.. due to unforseen circumstances in my dads health i am having to go and help my mum look after him.. so i will have to withdraw from the seed share for the time being..

cotty, gardengirl, lizzy and diddy your seeds are being sent tomoz or day after.. i have not managd to harvest crimson and dark pink scabious at present.. but i will send  p/pink, white. off white pink, lilac along with other seeds asked for.. and i will get the others to you if i get to harvest any.. i am sending what i have managed to get so far..

so sorry for this... but i just cant mange to be here doing that and over there helping my mum.

11/09/2013 at 18:06

I am sorry to hear that. I will still send you my seeds when they have ripened. Hope to speak to you soon.

Rob

11/09/2013 at 18:10

Gardeningfanatic- my thoughts with you. Hope your Dads health soon improves. Big hug xx

11/09/2013 at 18:13

cotty.. thanks.. hubby will be here to get psot.. thou he will not know what to to with them..

Potty... many thanks for your words..

11/09/2013 at 19:51

My best wishes that your dad will be ok.

11/09/2013 at 20:02

best wishes garden fantic, I hope all goes well. I've sent your seeds but they'll be OK til you have more time.

11/09/2013 at 21:41

send them our love GF and dont worry. Cotty i have some black grass if needed

11/09/2013 at 22:33

Is this grass black or is it black grass?

I googled black grass and it is a farm land weed. Or is it ophiopogon? The nice looking grass.

Don't get me wrong some weeds look nice but I hope it is the latter.

11/09/2013 at 22:41

Now you have me cotty,i have'nt got a clue all that i can tell you is that i was doing some maintenace aroung my pond and brushed passed it with my hand and it almost took the hair out of my hand.When i looked the seeds where there stook like s..t to a blanket the hook had well got a grip. prior to that i had no problem with it and it has not spread over the years.

11/09/2013 at 22:46

that's not ophiopogon then. that's not a grass really, it just has grass-like leaves. It's in the Asparagacaea family and produces little black berries.

11/09/2013 at 22:54

Hope your dad gets better soon, gardeningfantic..

I am still waiting for salvia patens and nigella papillosa to ripen. I will be sending all out together in October.