12/09/2013 at 14:04

Thanks angie for the seeds,I got them this morning and are now sown.

Cheers, looking forward to watching them grow.

Dr Diddy Hrm bs tea la md

12/09/2013 at 14:11

glad they got there OK diddy. You're quick off the mark, sown already

12/09/2013 at 15:27

Tides wait for no man so they say or lets make hay while the son shines.

Thanks Angie cant wait for them to grow.

12/09/2013 at 16:28

Scots pine from me Diddy. You were going to have a go at Bonsai I believe.

12/09/2013 at 16:32
Coys wrote (see)

Hi all i'm new to the site and living in Ireland,would anyone have any seeds for my border to get me started and easy to grow and look after. This is my first attempt i got fresh topsoil in for it but haven't done a ph test on it yet. The Garden is south-east facing.

http://s3.gardenersworld.com/uploads/images/original/30833.jpg?width=350

Hi coty. Just want to bump you up again. I will have a look at mine later and send you anything that I think will grow and easily for you

Can anyone start coty off with some seeds pls 

12/09/2013 at 16:34

I have plenty if she would just like to look at my list Addict.

12/09/2013 at 16:55

You need to decide for her Diddy. She is new to all this and doesn't know what will grow well which is why she gave description of garden.

12/09/2013 at 16:57

Nut I think I got seeds from you...polemonium, salvia etc? Thankyou 

12/09/2013 at 16:59

Is that the border on the right of the photo or are you making a new one coty?

12/09/2013 at 17:09

That's good addict. Must remember to write something on a piece of paoper so people know where they came from.

Coty, PM your address and I'll find you something

12/09/2013 at 17:41

Coys - I will post message you I will sort some seeds out for you and I will just send what is easy and will suit your raised bed

Diddydoit4u - I will send you small scabious, aquilegia pink and aquilegia pom pom can I have from your list Salvia the evening primrose and giant hysop please

Cotty - I have sorted some ponytail grass for you it is a perennial and have collected seeds - well I think it is, from the pampus grass not done that before hope they grows, if not will send a bit of plant I have put a small bit in a pot and see if it stays growing then i will send to you as thinging it out in the garden as got too large

Lizzy B - sorted out a bit of both mallows and the small scabious

Hope that is everyone and that is all you wanted

Will send them all later tonight

12/09/2013 at 17:51

Yes that should be Coys not Coty! Been a long day  

12/09/2013 at 18:47

Anyone else want anymore seeds?

Coys I have sorted out a few packs of seeds for you nigella, red campion, mallow pink/purple and aquilegia. I just need your address I have messaged you check your messages 

12/09/2013 at 18:49
addict wrote (see)

Yes that should be Coys not Coty! Been a long day  

And I'm male,well i was last time i looked .

Diddydoit4u wrote (see)

Is that the border on the right of the photo or are you making a new one coty?

Yes that's the border on the right,I'm hoping to make another one on the left if i can get this one going. I got in fresh topsoil for the bed but haven't tested the soil ph yet.I've covered it with bark mulch for the time being so if i sow seeds in it will this need to be removed?

12/09/2013 at 18:50
Gardengirl.. wrote (see)

Anyone else want anymore seeds?

Coys I have sorted out a few packs of seeds for you nigella, red campion, mallow pink/purple and aquilegia. I just need your address I have messaged you check your messages 

I messaged you back,i will check see did it send

12/09/2013 at 19:23

I got your message thank you

12/09/2013 at 22:46

Cotty1000, what seeds do you have?

12/09/2013 at 22:51
Coys wrote (see)
And I'm male,well i was last time i looked .

Sorry Coys I seem to get that wrong all the time lol

13/09/2013 at 12:01

a quick on and off today.. thank you all for your words.. 5 hours spent at hospital yesterday doing tests xrays etc..and today waiting for nurse to come in..

thanks angie i got yor seeds and yours liz.. hubby told me lots of different little bags  in yours nut, many thanks look forward to seeing what i have when home on sunday.

he also noted that some of the seeds i planted from .. oh i cant remember at mo.. and cant check my notes i wrote down when they all arrrived...purple honesty came in the collection.. so whoever sent me those..

13/09/2013 at 13:12

I am writting to say just how pleased i am with the thread and all of you nice people who have made the effort to get out into your garden and gather all that

" fresh " seed and the time taken to dry them,package them,and then to post them,well done to all.

A lot of my seeds are already through,i am amazed at it and what a difference fresh seeds make.

Once again a great big thank you to all and lets keep the thread going so that you can report back as to how your seeds are growing.

Dave, ( Dr Diddydoit4u )