Start a new thread

1 to 20 of 656 replies

Diddydoit

Hi.

Is any body intersted in starting up a seed share club?.Let me know what seeds you have to share.This is purely a non profit making idea and only the cost of postage to be charged for.

Stacey Docherty

I would be interested, have veg seeds and flower seeds

nutcutlet

there's a seed swap thread in here somewhere.  We had some good swaps earlier in the year

Stacey Docherty

I have already posted an interested reply but as the site is messing around today!! 

Advertisement

nutcutlet

Isn't it just!. All will be better when the clever bods come back after the weekend

Diddydoit

thanks for the interest,i have been wondering all day what was up. Sorry stacey i have just got your message now.So what type of veg and flower seeds do you have to swap?

Diddydoit

later on in the year i should have some echinacea,rudbeckia,assorted dahlias,poppy,crocosima montbretias,digitalis,and many others so keep watching.

Diddydoit

At the moment i have loads of mother of millions plantlets if any body is interested.these are fasinating for kids to grow on.I can let you have ten for the cost of a s.a.e.

Stacey Docherty

I will have to look in my seed box..... Here goes I have 

a few Scarlett emperor runner bean seeds

rhubard chard

beetroot

radish

mizuna

rocket

coriander

courgette

carrott

onion

cabbage

purple sprouting early purple

turnip

kale

flowers: mostly from my garden..... California ppoppies 

assorted (and spectacular doubles and raggy) pink purple and red poppy seeds 

pink aqualiga

later I will have 

lucifer crocosmia

orange crocosmia

pumpkin seeds 

Stacey Docherty

Oh and I will have the following chilli seeds 

poblano

cherry bomb

superchilli

chilli chilli

jalepeno

hungarian hot wax ( maybe!)

thai hot

purple pprincess's

do have a bhut joloki a but I doubt it will flower/ fruit this year

scotch bonnet

Stacey Docherty

David smith3 I would be very interested in the echinacea and rudbekia seeds..... ( what colour are the echinacea?)

Stacey Docherty

Oh lol and ligusticum scoticum ( Scottish lovage) just collected 

Diddydoit

That's quite a collection stacey, the echinacea is brilliant yellow i do have others when they decide to open.

If any one fancy's some of stacey's seed please drop her a line and tell her what you have to swap or purchase from her.

Advertisement

Diddydoit

I have just collected some pale pink gerbia,to add to the collection.does anyone else wish to add any seed to be offered to swap,donate to other's

Gardenmaiden

Stacy Docherty - I wouldn't mind some seeds of the two poppies you show.

David smith3 - I would also be interested in Rudbeckia and echinacea seeds.

I will have a look through mine as I possibly have Thalictrum, hollyhock (pink or yellow) and digitalis lutea (small cream flowers).

Diddydoit

That will be great of you gardenmaiden. I hope stacey reads this message if not i will get in touch with her.

Many thank.

Dave.