London (change)
Today 11°C / 10°C
Tomorrow 13°C / 9°C
6 messages
31/07/2012 at 15:16
Hi I am trying to get organised for next year already and am just wondering where the best place is to buy flower seeds online? Do they have a sale on seeds? (sounds stupid) Should I buy them this year ready for early planting next year?? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Jem x
31/07/2012 at 15:20

T&M have already had their  online half price sale but The Garden Group are selling seeds half price in store now. I am stocking up I have no problem with germination buying this early.

A number of the online sites do their sales randomly by email notification.

31/07/2012 at 15:27
Thanks for that! Really useful to know which online companys are selling seeds half price : ) and they are really useful to keep in the shed.

Will have a look on t&m now.
31/07/2012 at 15:35

coor you're keen gloucestergirl i am still trying to get on top of this year still with the garden  

31/07/2012 at 15:52
I am indeed sparklepinksunflower : ) I learnt from last year that I need to be prepared! And you can get some bargains on seeds this time of year! I have lots of flower seed packets I have just brought from t&m all 69p each!
04/08/2012 at 08:45

I've been stocking up for next year as well, the vast majority of the seeds were discounted, either half price or less. Think my best bargain has got to be 25p a packet from The Works. I've started collecting seeds from the garden this year as well.

email image
6 messages