Start a new thread

1 to 6 of 6 replies

Hi I am trying to get organised for next year already and am just wondering where the best place is to buy flower seeds online? Do they have a sale on seeds? (sounds stupid) Should I buy them this year ready for early planting next year?? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Jem x
kate1123

T&M have already had their  online half price sale but The Garden Group are selling seeds half price in store now. I am stocking up I have no problem with germination buying this early.

A number of the online sites do their sales randomly by email notification.

Thanks for that! Really useful to know which online companys are selling seeds half price : ) and they are really useful to keep in the shed.

Will have a look on t&m now.
Sparklepinksunflower

coor you're keen gloucestergirl i am still trying to get on top of this year still with the garden  

I am indeed sparklepinksunflower : ) I learnt from last year that I need to be prepared! And you can get some bargains on seeds this time of year! I have lots of flower seed packets I have just brought from t&m all 69p each!

Advertisement

hollie hock

I've been stocking up for next year as well, the vast majority of the seeds were discounted, either half price or less. Think my best bargain has got to be 25p a packet from The Works. I've started collecting seeds from the garden this year as well.