5 messages
02/08/2012 at 16:08

Hello, just enquiring if anybody knows where i can buy shasta daisy "goldfinch".I have been searching the internet but the only place I can find is in the USA,so if any of you can help it would be very much appreciated .

02/08/2012 at 16:50

Hi potteries phil.

I had a quick look on the Internet as I was interested to see what "Goldfinch" looks like. It's a beauty. I could easily find a space for it in my garden!.

As you say all the listings are in America, so if it was bred there we will probably have to wait until they start to propagate it here. No help to you I'm afraid, best of luck in your search. I will watch this posting with interest. If I should come across it I'll let you know.

02/08/2012 at 19:16

Hi lovetogarden,As you say it looks a real beauty,likewise if I find a UK supplier  I will post it here.

02/08/2012 at 22:24

That is a beauty, could you try looking for somewhere to get the seeds from instead?

This isn't much help but I bought a 'Highland White Dream' Shasta from one of my local garden centres a couple of weeks ago (Dobbies).

04/08/2012 at 20:11
I have a white one too and I love it. Unfortunatly the snails love it more !! Be good when we can get Goldfinch over here.
email image
5 messages