Start a new thread

181 to 200 of 252 replies

Plants

Spring sweethearts

The sun shone brightly enough for my tulips to open up,something that thrills me every spring.

Jump to latest post

181 to 200 of 252 replies

GillyL

Brilliant artjak,what a result

happymarion

I bought a Trollius "Golden Queen" for my Golden Jubilee garden next year when i visited Hanbury Hall recently and it opened its first bud on the first day of Chelsea,

artjak

Really stunning happymarion

GillyL

Beautiful pic  happymarion,worthy of a place on the GW calendar next year

Fairygirl

http://i1331.photobucket.com/albums/w595/fairygirl55/P5190837_zpscf7e26de.jpg

Rhodie at front door. Everything so slow here! It's gone a bit pinker- I was waiting to see what colour it was so that I can plant next to it.  Marion that's a lovely pic! What others do you have in mind for your Golden Anniversary?

Advertisement

That's a beauty Fairygirl as you go up the stair's need to watch you don't trip as i would be to busy looking at it.

GillyL

How long have you had the rhodie Fairygirl? it really is a beauty

Fairygirl

It's obviously been there a while Gilly - I only moved in a few months ago! I've just cleared the bit beside it as the grass had been allowed to grow right to the wall but it looks like there's been a bed there at one time. Loads of daffies so I waited till they were over and then got digging. Very wet and sticky but I'm used to that kind of ground!

Andy I don't use the front door much but I can see it from the window!

Busy-Lizzie

When I tried to look at Fairygirl's rhodie it said "error". Bother.

Fairygirl

BL- have you turned into Winnie the Pooh?

The potty gardener

Marion beautiful gold colour.

Fairygirl that has been worth waiting for hasn't it.

Busy-Lizzie

I always think of Winnie the Pooh when I say bother!

Roses starting to come out, but everything is sodden. 5th day of heavy rain. Ground squelches. Still only 10°. People are starting to come here on holiday, saw several Dutch cars when we went to supermarket this morning.

Busy-Lizzie

Oh, Fairygirl's rhodie pic has just popped up. Wonderful colour.

Salino

...gorgeous.... I'd like to guess that it's one called 'Anna Rose Whitney'...

happymarion

My Golden Jubilee year will start with loads of golden daffodils, of course, being a poet.  Then lots of golden tulips, followed by early and late summer perennials like my trollius, marsh marigolds, my new Achillea "Moonshine", golden shrubs like a golden leaved spirea and coronilla with golden flowers.  There will be lots of blue and purple to set off the gold too.  i keep adding to my plans and saving for bulbs and plants.  I love that rhododendron too and my picture blew up .  Have they sorted it then?

Advertisement

happymarion

I just must see if the shots i took of my garden yesterday can be blown up.

GillyL

Even in a small size it looks fabulous happymarion

My spring beauties. Take loads of pics to show my Mum, who can’t come to
visit me. Think she loves my garden as much as I do.

artjak

Fairy G and Deb G, what fab pics.

happy marion, I tried to enlarge your photo, but was told that it has 'errors', not sure what that means.