London (change)
Today 12°C / 9°C
Tomorrow 12°C / 6°C
141 to 145 of 145 messages
    05/03/2014 at 09:02

Hello Mike,

Please don't apologise - it's absolutely fine to express opinions on the forum, which is all you were doing. We're all crossing our fingers for your that your treatment keeps working. And please keep posting on the forum!

Daniel

Edd
05/03/2014 at 10:13

Hi Mike. No need to apologise. I understand your concerns with your eyes and i hope things will be sorted out.

Perhaps you can ask your doctor about Astaxanthin. it is a antioxidant supplement and has helped my sight immensely with age-related macular degeneration (ARMD)

Perhaps you would like to look into it and i hope that it will help.

Kind regards

Edd

05/03/2014 at 12:38

It must be truly scaring to be faced with the prospect of losing your eyesight. Hope all works out well for you Mike, and for anyone else here, Edd, Anthony, that has medical conditions affecting their site. Mine can be simply corrected by the application of a pair of spectacles to the face and reading this has reminded me how lucky that makes me.

05/03/2014 at 20:29

Thank you all so much, for your kind wishes.

This is certainly a wonderful community on this forum.

05/03/2014 at 20:44

Good luck with the treatment Mike, love your posts; always thought provoking, which is good, I am embarrassed that I don't often have time to respond to them.

I started the flooded gardens thread, I don't know anything about 'blogs'; just start a thread about your gardening interests, and then keep it going.

Verdun, what about the other foot?

email image
141 to 145 of 145 messages