Start a new thread

461 to 480 of 503 replies

happymarion

My peonies just seem to want to go on and on flowering this year.

Busy-Lizzie

Wow, I thought they had a short flowering season. Mine are over.

The potty gardener

Love those Marion- why am I not getting notifications about this thread?

happymarion

Busy-Lizzie, I am searching for the label of this one .  i think it is a speciespeony from the Bristol Botanic Garden which has many.  the smell is really lovely.  I do not get notifications about any of the threads on the forum. The Lone Gardener, apart from the notes on the right hand side.

little-ann

i havnt had emails for a few days now about any of the threads

Advertisement

artjak

Same here, also no green arrows to latest thread read.

John Harding

There is still no fix for the avatars either. Click on anyones name and your own details just pop up! Is there no way of drawing the right person's attention to these niggling little details?  I haven't been on this forum long enough to know my way about yet. I'm presuming the 'report to moderator' tab is for advising of abuse of the system i.e people trying to sell us kitchen equipment! & other spam.

Busy-Lizzie

Daniel Haynes is the editor of the web site. I think someone already contacted him. I suppose one could start a thread addressed to him. The other way of getting replies is to click on "latest posts" and then "followed threads" and you will get the threads you have posted on.

Salino
little-ann wrote (see)

i havnt had emails for a few days now about any of the threads

..it's funny you should say that, as I received an email yesterday notifying me of replies to a thread I go on, and that I wouldn't get any more notifications until I log in and reply to it... yet the thing is, I've got notifications turned off, both for email and forum replies...

...bit all over the place is this forum...

Busy-Lizzie

I have email notifications at the moment.

GillyL

No notifications all week,hope it is sorted soon.

KEF

Lots of lovely pics on here. Some of mine below.

KEF

Don't know why 2 have appeared.

Geraniums were laying down

Sometimes paintbox will let me reduce images to post, so they can then be enlarged when viewed, othertimes it won't.

Advertisement

Jewels of colour. KEF, lovely, I especially like the orange rose ( I can't enlarge so I hope it is a rose or I will look silly ! ).

Elusive

That Verbena is stunning

KEF
reb4 wrote (see)

Jewels of colour. KEF, lovely, I especially like the orange rose ( I can't enlarge so I hope it is a rose or I will look silly ! ).

It's a rose called Reminiscence.

Love all the photoson here & the Gallery, will be good to look again when weather not good..daren't say the W word.

blackest

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-ZCNXdQR6aYU/UdoFEEy8CZI/AAAAAAAAEjU/Fc17ciszCnI/s512/IMGP5979.JPG

Any idea what this red fella might be ?