London (change)
Today 18°C / 8°C
Tomorrow 16°C / 10°C
61 to 69 of 69 messages
15/05/2015 at 15:20

This is what they said 12 months ago. They are full of incompetence. and excuses. A dreadful company.

Thank you for your review.

I appreciate your comments and we always welcome feedback from our customers, both positive and negative. We pride ourselves on our customer service and I understand that this season we have not lived up to the high standards that we expect to provide.

We are intergarting a new ordering system while relocating our Despatch department which has caused some delay in process of our orders. We regret the inconvenience this has caused and we will endeavour to ensure this matter is reviewed with the urgency it requires.

We value your custom and I am very sorry for the disappointment caused. This is not indicative of our usual service and I hope you will give us another chance to be of service to you in the future. 

If there is anything further I can do, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care team.

Kind regards

Natalie

17/05/2015 at 05:43
I ordered some coreopsis about 6 or 7 weeks ago from jersey plants direct. Never had a reply to my last email
17/05/2015 at 07:42

I'd ring them Marc. I called them some weeks back when some bedding plugs arrived damaged in the post and they offered to replace all 140 plugs although that wasn't necessary. I found them very helpful - hopefully you will too.

17/05/2015 at 16:08
Click on Page One of this thread and you will see that they have had been having problems for ages.

They have had plenty of time to resolve these problems. Gardeners are generally such nice people they go on using useless firms. Would you all go on patronising firms that sold books or printer ink or shoes or clothes or wine or groceries on-line if they were so inefficient??

(Other products are available)
18/05/2015 at 10:57

Having the same issues. Purchased a pack of sunflowers seeds. Packet said average 12 seeds. Got 4 usable, the others were crushed beyond recognition and discarded. Mailed TM but had no reply, mailed again and still no response. Poor first experience with what i thought was a reputable firm. As a newbie to this wonderful world of gardening i wish i have learnt a not too costly mistake this time.

18/05/2015 at 15:41

seems the only way to get them to reply is embarrassing them on facebook with your query but it works as everyone sees it.

I bought some giant sunflower seeds at asda in the foreign dry food isle is 60p and they are sprouting, the seeds are huge.

18/05/2015 at 15:47
My niece and her boyfriend ordered some sweetcorn plants from T&M, when the package arrived it was labeled as 'Lark' sweetcorn but the plants were clearly some sort of brassicas!
18/05/2015 at 18:40

Thanks sanjy67, I started with a link to them on Twitter, vainly hoping for a response!

20/05/2015 at 17:19

Delivery of enviromesh ordered early March and promised by the end of April. Still waiting despite promises from customer services of priority delivery. What is going on?????????????

email image
61 to 69 of 69 messages