Start a new thread

1 to 13 of 13 replies

jean6

not a good angle but I planted afew of these & they either died or slugs got at them..today has actually got a flower. Like a daisy (red) petals are folded like tubular in shape. very pretty indeed. do I collect seed , will it come up again . thanks

jean6

thanks for that.. not boasting but mine looks far prettier than the photo on that forum..must take a pic of mine & post it here...

Opps, how many regular posters have you offended? I cannot wait to see your photo.

jean6

C U 2moro...

Advertisement

figrat
By the description, it's most likely cosmos v. Seashell. I don't know if they come true from seed.
jean6

unfortunately I have offended people.. so I apologise for my comments .. I have now been blocked for loading photos...such a shame...I was only very excited at my 1st one & only cosmos flower...

jean6

oh, thanks for that.. am relieved as thought I had offended & been blocked by the site...have a good day

I was looking forward to seeing your flower

jean6

is loading photos STILL not working..? anyone any idea how long this will continue...!

jean6

wow, well here is my cosmos...my one & only 1st flower..does anyone know name of it..  am hoping to do better next year..

figrat
As I thought, cosmos 'seashell'. Very pretty.