London (change)
Fri 17°C / 9°C
Tomorrow 14°C / 11°C
41 to 42 of 42 messages
12/06/2014 at 21:05

I only started ordering off Van Meuwen this year, and doubt I will be using them again. My first order in March was a Hydrangea Glam Rock which arrived at the end of March as advised. At the beginning of April I made another order for 2 Hibiscus plants which I was told would be delivered by the end of April. One of these plants was going to be a birthday present for a family member. It's now the middle of June and I'm still waiting for it to arrive. I've emailed them several times to chase and all I've had back are automated emails saying "Due to a high number of incoming queries we are unable to respond as quickly as usual. Please bear with us as your email has been safely received and will be answered as soon as possible. This may take a few days". Well my first email was almost a month ago and no-one has bothered to get back to me!! Extremely poor customer service!! Perhaps they should re-word the automated email to say a few months instead of a few days!!! I shall be calling them soon to make a complaint, so it'll be interesting to see if anyone answers my call.

03/08/2014 at 11:49

**update** - I called Van Meuwen and they have refunded me in full and sent me some vouchers as an apology!

email image
41 to 42 of 42 messages