Forum home Problem solving
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

Advertisments

virtually the whole page is taken up by an advert for Lufthansa, will not let me scroll to see latest posts , help.

• PalustrisPalustris Posts: 4,307

Try putting an Ad blocker on to your Browser. There are ones for all of them.

• I've got this issue today on iPad. It's workable when rotated to portrait, still a big ad but it lets you scroll past without blocking content. In landscape mode the threads are scrolling behind the advertimage

Wearside, England.
  • WonkyWombleWonkyWomble Posts: 4,538

I'm  having the same issue today on my tablet. Haven't got time to look into in at the mo though. Good luck! image

I've just turned the tablet off and on again and so far it hasn't reoccurred Verdun image.....nope happened again image

Last edited: 19 February 2017 13:42:16

Think I'm going to resort to the same solution Verdun...tad annoying isn't it Runny! image

• PalustrisPalustris Posts: 4,307

The only advert on here for us is the Dobies one.

• AuntyRachAuntyRach Posts: 5,290

How annoying this is. Using 'Opera' is also ok, just the small side advert still there. 

My garden and I live in South Wales. 
  • RedwingRedwing Posts: 1,511

Same here on my ipad, no issues on the PC.  It's impossible to read anything on the ipad.  It's like Lufthansa has taken over the format. 

Based in Sussex, I garden to encourage as many birds to my garden as possible.