Forum home Problem solving
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

Any ideas????

Sorry its wonky. I only just found I can put picsvup on my phone image

This is in my best pals garden but neither of us know what it is. Can anyone help?

• BookertooBookertoo Posts: 1,306

We might if in factt here was a picture!! Try again, maybe next time the picture will arrive.  

• Oakley WitchOakley Witch Posts: 789

Ohhh bugger image I guess I cant do it from my phone. I will put it up when I get back. Thankyou Bookertoo image

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Posts: 88,140

Tee hee! image  We'll wait with baited breath image

Gardening in Central Norfolk on improved gritty moraine over chalk ... free-draining.

Ok. THIS is what I need identifimicated please image

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Posts: 88,140

A very sad wisteria? imageimageimage

Gardening in Central Norfolk on improved gritty moraine over chalk ... free-draining.

• fidgetbonesfidgetbones Posts: 17,618

Is that a recent picture or earlier on in the season?

• BookertooBookertoo Posts: 1,306

What ever that is, and I also suspect a very miserable wisteria, it is in a state of despair!  Do you wnat to revive it? 

This was taken back in the beginning of last month. Its pretty big now but she says its never flowered? It grows at the side of the house. She has only been there 3 years. Is there anything she can do to encourage flowering?

Yes Bookertoo, we desperately want it to be revived image

• Lupin 1Lupin 1 Posts: 8,916

Don't know much about Wisteria, but from what I've learned on here,image  a pruning issue & maybe feeding. Do know that unless bought when already old enough to flower it can take a good few years.

I so wish I had somewhere to grow Wisteria.