Forum home Problem solving
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

Blueberry problem

Could someone please help! I have sadly neglected the garden for the last month due to working extra shifts and looking after the kids etc... (don't you just hate it when life gets in the way of all your fun?) but now I have noticed that my new(ish) blueberry plants have red spots on the leaves. The fruit itself looks ok. They are against a south facing wall in lined terracotta pots filled with ericacious compost. They get quite a battering from the wind when it picks up, and here in Pembrokeshire, they get plenty of rain! I haven't fed them yet, they were all still in flower last time I took any real notice of them. I've checked for pests but can't see any. The middle bush (pictured) has more leaves affected than the two either side. Sorry for the poor quality photo's, I took them with my poor quality phoneimage

• Lori73Lori73 Posts: 41

Thanks Buddyboy, I appreciate your reply, it puts my mind at rest. I was getting worried that I might lose them to some disease or other. What do you feed yours with? Should I just buy ericacious feed or is there anything specific I should use for blueberries?

• Lori73Lori73 Posts: 41

Thanks, will pick some up after work tomorrow image