London (change)
Today 9°C / 4°C
Tomorrow 10°C / 9°C
21 to 26 of 26 messages
29/04/2012 at 17:57

I have heard of the Gadget that deters cats and believe they work very well, your poor dog I bet the cats love to wind him up, when our lab was a pup she loved everything, however one night a cat jumped out at me  while walked April,and she hide behind my lugs I shouted at the cat as it clawed deep into my leg, after that she just has to see a cat and she is gone after it, or the mention of the word cats, and she is gone into the garden, not suggesting you sacrifice your leg, but what have the cats done to him.

Suzie

06/06/2012 at 08:05

I'm not sure if Catwatch ( recommended by The RSPB) is the device that Rockette has used. The manufacturers are UK based see www.conceptresearch.co.uk

It comes with a 90 day money back so it might be worth calling them...

06/06/2012 at 08:53
My best defence of having other cats visit my garden is to have my own cat. She is very territorial so does not appreciate other cats visiting the garden and soon sees (quite ferociously) other cats off. And she is way too posh to toilet in the garden, so she has a covered litter tray with its own little cat flap for privacy in the utility room. She gave up chasing birds several years ago and now just turns her tail when they start squawking at her from the bird feeder. She runs wide of the hedgehogs. They obviously have history!
06/06/2012 at 18:02

i have a seagull that keeps them out of my garden.. since they nested on my flat roof not seen a cat in the garden at all..

07/06/2012 at 07:55

my other half got me one of these for my birthday  http://www.amazon.co.uk/Contech-ScareCrow-Motion-Activated-Deterrent/dp/B005MW9VOM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1339052057&sr=8-1  it really works,no more cat do dah for me  ; )

07/06/2012 at 14:34

looks great privatebribert but we have a hosepipe ban , but maybe not for much longer...

email image
21 to 26 of 26 messages