Forum home Problem solving
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

Changing avator picture

I've changed my picture before and now that my violas are over I wanted to change them for a rose, but I've done what it said to do and nothing happened. Does anyone know why? Can one do it using Photobucket?

Dordogne and Norfolk. Clay in Dordogne, sandy in Norfolk.

• FairygirlFairygirl Posts: 55,117

I must have done that BL as I just took a pic and put it on photobucket like I do with the plant/garden ones. Couldn't tell you how- but if I did it - it can't be too hard! image

It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....

I live in west central Scotland - not where that photo is...
  • Busy-LizzieBusy-Lizzie Posts: 24,023

It didn't give a place for photobucket, only browse computer files.

I'll take a look and see if I can work out what I did BL. I transfer my pix from the Windows Photo gallery onto photobucket so that they work on here so maybe I did it directly from Windows?

Just looked BL and I think that's what I did. Clicked on 'browse' and then took a pic from the Windows Photo gallery. I upload my pix from the camera direct onto that. You'll have something similar depending on your operating system image

• Busy-LizzieBusy-Lizzie Posts: 24,023

That is what I did, but it didn't work.

My daughter helped me with the sizing of the pic and then I just did it. I'm not techy enough to know the 'ins and outs' unfortunately. 

Sorry image

You need blackest BL!!