I will have to read that later gold1locks, when the kids are in bed.
I'd like to update my original post a little ;-
When I first started this thread my intention, a part from share my dissatisfaction, was to take this product back to the retail shop from which I purchased it from. I changed my mind and kept it. Yesterday, I spent some time in the back yard doing daft jobs like change the pots around and noticed that the pot which holds this RUBBISH , has gone all mouldy. The kind of white stringy mould/fungus you find on wet rotting pieces of timber. The only thing that springs to mind that thrives in conditions like these are mushrooms, not plants. It's only fit for one purpose, a further 6 months composting in my compost holder.
This product is not fit for the job its intended for. I'm sure there is some sort of consumer regulation regarding this matter - anyone complained to Watchdog yet - Anne would love this !!!