London (change)
Today 6°C / 3°C
Tomorrow 5°C / 3°C
2 messages
13/03/2012 at 21:18

I have found Comstock Mealybug on my peaches in my green house (I'm 99% sure thats what they are). I've tried to find out some more information on them but can only find information about them in USA. As far as i can work out they arn't known in england. Should I report this to a society? Which one? 

    14/03/2012 at 11:42

Hello casi999,

You can ask fera (The Food and Environment Research Agency) about pests you're worried about. Have a look at their advice upon discovering a plant pest or disease. I hope the problem turns out to be less worrying than you thought.

Emma team

email image
2 messages