Start a new thread

In amonsgt the stalks of a tub of Chrystanthemums I discovered these three object. I've know idea where they came from or what they could be - they were not there a the weekend.
The are almost spherical, 1 pink and two yellow.  I tapped them with a cane and they felt quite solid.

Any ideas?

Kezza

could they be mini puff ball mushrooms ?  I had a white one in my lawn the other day, about an inch or so in diameter ..................

Jean Genie

Could they possibly be gall ? Do chrysanths suffer from that or am I being silly .

I wish I had got back to you sooner.
I took a pair of salad tongs and removed them from the tub and left them on a short brick wall.  It rained heavily that night so I wondered what would happen - I had it in mind that snakes might come out of them or something like that.

What was really odd is that they turned out to be bon bins - you know those toffee sweets with the flavoured sugar coating! I couldn't believe it. None of us have ever brought those sweets into the house, and how they got there to this day remains a mystery.

Advertisement

Dovefromabove

When we first looked at them OH said Marshmallows and I told him not to be silly - I shall listen to him more often 

Thanks for telling us 

Welshonion

Foxes probably put them there.

blackest

nah they do the glacier mints

Leggi
blackest wrote (see)

nah they do the glacier mints