Forum home Problem solving
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

Gardeners world Mag Offers

I have been a subscriber to Gardeners World Mag for a number of years.  I have been interested in a number of the very good subscriber offers but have often had difficulty accessing these.  in the january Mag I am interested in the Potato Kit Offer and the Queen Elizabeth rose offer.  I have been unable to find them in Thompson-Morgan or Montrose of Guernsey.  Does anyone else have problems? Help.

• Not sure why you are looking elsewhere.  When I have ordered one of these subscriber offers I just fill in the form in the magazine and send it off with the required postage.

• Daniel HaynesDaniel Haynes Posts: 393 admin

Hello Ann. I'm sorry that you've had problems accessing the orders from the January issue. Both offers in the magazine include the direct web link to ordering, at the bottom of the page. You can access the offers directly by clicking these links:

Potato kit offer (listed on the page as 'Gardeners' World Vegetable Starter Pack'

Queen Elizabeth rose offer

Do let me know if you have any further problems. image

• I can't seem to find online where to buy the slipcase to hold GW magazines. (November issue).  I have put in the web address as requested but the search says 'no results'.

• Daniel HaynesDaniel Haynes Posts: 393 admin

Hello Pamela. Apologies, but the slipcases are now sold out. There may well be more in a month or two, although this isn't yet confirmed. Sorry not to be more helpful on this occasion.

• jjw32jjw32 Posts: 1

Any news on when or if GW magazine slipcases will be available?