Last year I achieved in my eyes my perfect lawn. It looked great:
This year I've followed the same steps but I'm just not happy with it, maybe I'm being too picky, maybe I've made a mistake (over/under fed, over/under watered) or maybe it's too early to see the results I want?
Here's what I've done (pictures below):
- Evergreen 4in1
- Evergreen multi purpose seed
- MiracleGro Patch Magic
- Watered with MiracleGro Liquafeed once
- Watered with sprinkler every 2 days
- Evergreen Extreme Green
First treatment: Applying Evergreen 4in1
13 days later a few scorch patches, and also uneven lines of dark/light green
Patch magic applied, uneven colours are starting to show (far left side is dark green)
Applied Evergreen Extreme Green (spreader)
So now the Extreme Green has scorched my lawn (my fault obviously), and I've seen no improvement with the colour.
I have a few questions I hope anyone can help with:
- Is there anything I've missed above/done wrong?
- How often should I be watering?
- What cutting height should I use? I currently use between 2" - 2.5"
Sorry for the long post, I'm just trying to sort it before summer.