Start a new thread

1 to 2 of 2 replies


Got my greenhouse earlier in the week (only a 4" x 6") which does not come with a roof vent, i assume this is because its a budget one and the manufacturers are trying to keep cost down.

I would like to get a louvre vent in rather than a window and was having a look around, the ones ive found tend to be 611mm wide (standard width) but on 440-480mm high, now the panels that i put in are standard 611x611 glass, does this mean i need to get a pane cut down to 200mm to put inthe gap above the vent or is there a vent that is the same size as a standard pane?

Also do the auto louvre vent thing fit any type or do i need to match them?

Thanks in advance.


bumping this, hoping for a response

Sign up or log in to post a reply