London (change)
Today 15°C / 8°C
Tomorrow 17°C / 7°C
21 to 40 of 51 messages
26/02/2012 at 15:07

I am also having difficulty accessing offers.  I have tried for a number of months.  I am trying to buy from Jan Mag Gladioli GW598 and from Feb Mag Poppies GW605.  Help.

28/02/2012 at 11:32

Hello Susan. I'm sorry to hear that you weren't happy with the performance of your plants. Drop us a line at gworld@bbc.com, with your details and date of order, and we’ll pass this on to T&M for you.

Ann: You can access the T&M offers by clicking the links below:

http://www.thompson-morgan.com/GW598

http://www.thompson-morgan.com/GW605

28/02/2012 at 15:09

I have just posted my order today to T&M did not want to try online I have ordered freesias have tried several times to grow them without sucess dont want to give up yet have you any advice on how to grow them successfully I would love to have them in the garden but I was thinking of putting them in a large tub.

01/03/2012 at 10:55

Hello fairyblue. You might find the following advice from the Daily Telegraph helpful:

Growing freesias in pots

On home ground: freesias by Sarah Raven

Good luck!

14/03/2012 at 07:01

I keep trying to open page 2 to buy the poppy offer in March issue of Gardeners World and it just won't open.  So much bother just to buy some poppies and Astrania's !!

14/03/2012 at 10:17

Hello Margaret. I've just tested the link and it opened fine - try clicking the link below:

http://www.thompson-morgan.com/gw605

Do let me know if you have any further difficulties.

Best,

Daniel
Editor, gardenersworld.com

02/04/2012 at 23:31

ordered the pansies and potted up last year. Have just started flowering now and are lovely colours; obviously 'Spring' not 'Autumn' pansies!!! But very pleased as they were 'free'. Thanks.

23/04/2012 at 21:09

I have just tried to order the May free offer from T&M, www.thompson-morgan.com/GW616, guess what it did not work. Is there a secret code that needs to added some where?  Every time I try these order codes they do not work. I have tried every which way HELP!. I have been a subscriber form many years now, and I find this very dissapointing from such a reputable magazine as GW.

23/04/2012 at 23:10

I had the same problem with the free petunias offer as well when I went on the Thomson site, it didn't recognise the code. I managed to access it through the gardeners world site in the end and am now awaiting their arrival.

24/04/2012 at 10:03

Reply to Nelliejean: I'm sorry that you've had trouble accessing the offer. I've just tested the code link and it is working. Try clicking this link directly:

http://www.thompson-morgan.com/gw616/

If you can't access the link, that could be another cause. If you have any further difficulties, do please let me know.

Best,

Daniel

12/05/2012 at 13:17

I am very pleased to find this site I was bought a subscription to GW my first issue was in February and I too have had problems ordering from TM. I wanted the 48 petunias, it took me weeks but I would not give up and finally got the plants. I sent 3 emails in all, it takes them a week to answer each email. In each email  I was given the "how to"  but it did not work,  I asked the question of "have you tried ordering them yourselves"  I think there was a problem on their site and it got fixed as when I went on after the 3 email there the petunias were so easy. Dont even try to phone them as whatever the time of day your are told they are having too many calls and cannot answer them this is played at 12 midnight too.

I have been putting off ordering from the May issue as it was so time consuming the last time but I thought I would try it now before the offer runs out wish me luck

Love the GW mag

15/05/2012 at 07:46

I've just tried to order the perennials, but have given up for now as it doesn't recognise the offer code and is trying to charge me an extra postage and packing charge of £4.95. Is there a way to sort this out?

15/05/2012 at 10:22

Reply to hortichap: I've just tested the link again and it is working. Are you definitely including the hyphen in the web address, as given in the offer? Do try clicking this link directly:

http://www.thompson-morgan.com/GW616

I hope this works. Do let me know if not.

Daniel

15/05/2012 at 12:59

Reply to Beverley West: Thanks for the feedback. I'm sorry to read about the trouble you had getting through to Thompson & Morgan - I've passed on your comments to them. Regarding the May offer, you can access it directly by clicking this link:

http://www.thompson-morgan.com/GW616

If you have any difficulties, just let me know.

Daniel

15/05/2012 at 16:57

Update for Beverley West: I've received the following response from Thompson and Morgan to the feedback you provided:

"Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We recognise that on occasion, we have not been able to respond to emails within our usual 24 hour turnaround and appreciate how frustrating this must have been. Ensuring that we have adequate resource to respond to queries is our problem – it shouldn’t become yours. We are very sorry that it has.

Your comments are duly noted and will be used to assist us in a review of our existing process to see where we might be able to improve.

We note that your query has now been resolved, resulting in the successful placing of your order. We hope that you are delighted with your purchase."

I hope this helps. Thank you for taking the time to post your comments.

Daniel

24/05/2012 at 19:15

Please can we now have a working link to offer for June please. I always end up cutting my mag to post.

JPR
21/06/2012 at 21:08

I've had an interesting time with T&M. Firstly I was interested in ordering some additional plants alongside the May perennials offer which I guess is what T&M rely on for these. When ordering online as soon as you apply the 10% subscriber club discount they slap an additional £4 something postage. The magazine order form clearly shows the total postage would be £4.90. Anyhow after 3-4 e-mails and them pushing it up to 'management' they still would not have it so I told them to forget those additional plants and I'll just have the 'free' ones. When ordering these, dispatch was stated as before the end of May. Then I was called to say delivery would be w/c 11th June. After nudging them again this week now I'm being told it may not be until the end of July. I will be surprised if I ever see these plants.... Although polite, T&M are very frustrating to deal with.

28/06/2012 at 10:59

JPR I have also had an 'interesting time' with T&M and I am still waiting for plants that I ordered in April! Everytime I contact them about it they fob me off with an excuse about the plants being strong enough to survive postage. They have yet to respond to my communications regarding the free perennials offer and have only contacted me about my lavenders. It would be nice for GW magazine to have these kind of 'offers' from other companies on occasion rather than always using T&M. To that point the T&M offers are not GW magazine exclusives and are available in many other publications.

28/06/2012 at 21:35

I have said this on previous posts but I think the best way of dealing with T&M is doing it the old fashioned way, filling in the form  and posting off with a cheque. I have to say that that I feel lucky to have recieved my 36  free perinnials  offer as I know other people are still waiting for theirs.

28/06/2012 at 22:56

T&M drove me crazy this year with my seed order. I couldn't get through to paying my order online I must have tried over twenty times over a fortnight! I did at one point phone them but they wouldn't let me use my voucher code to get £5 off my order. £5 is £5 I wasn't missing out on that.. In the end I phoned them again and got the most helpful young man who couldn't understand whoever Id spoken to before that they wouldn't let me use my voucher it was no problem he even gave me a free pack of seeds as an apology.

21 to 40 of 51 messages