Start a new thread

41 to 54 of 54 replies

I am trying to chase up my order for the 36 free perennials offered in May edition of Gardeners World - a cheque for £4.90 was posted off to you on the 29th May.  I have tried to telephone you but each time I am listeneing to your company history which is repeated and repeated.  I look forward to your reply.

hollie hock

Hello,

You won't get a response from T & M on here re the perennials offer I'm afraid.

There is a thread on the plants forum- which does give T & M reply about the late dispatch of these plants.

Hi, Glad to see the ordering problem is not personal. I've just been trying to order the free winter bedding from GW September issue, but the given code calls up a page of cosmos and spinach. Not quite what I had in mind for my winter wall boxes!

plant pot mad

HI, EVERY ONE WHO HAVE HAD PROBLEMS ORDERING GW OFFERS . WITH T&M IT'S ABOUT TIME  THAY HAD SOMEONE TO SORT THIS OUT. THIS AS BEEN   HAPPENING NOW FOR THE LAST 3 MONTHS. I SPEND A FAIR AMOUNT WITH THEM IT'S JUST NICE TO GET  SOMTHING FREE..GETTING A BIT P******* OFF WITH BOTH. NOT HAPPY

Advertisement

I always find shouting helps

OK, then .......AARRRGGGHHH!!!!!!

Soon be time for this year's winter wall boxes, so get those fingers out T&M.

plant pot mad

rang them up today to place an order told them about this and  said it's the first time  new anything about it.din't seem interested so got no response just wanted my oder.

disappointed in them.??????????

The answer lies in your credit card/cheque book, time to look elsewhere!

Getting any response from T & M seems unlikely. I am resorting to trading standards and a CC reclaim. Can anyone explain why a company with such a terrible approach to customer care have any coverage in gardeners world? These people take the money and don't deliver, then ignore all complaints. You should not give them a platform to continue the process!

Thompson and Morgan have become a terrible company to deal with.Still waiting for begonia tubers after 15 months and numerous broken promises (lies?) about delivery dates. They now do not even bother to respond to emails. Will never use them again.

I really would like to order a beautiful Clematis from T & M but I can't find any Discount Codes in GW - it's rather frustrating especially since I usually take advantage of the free* bulb orders AND usually order several other bulbs from T&M. 

So, they're getting our Orders, as advertised/shown in GW, but, as subscribed customers, we are not entitled to use any 'SPECIAL DISCOUNTS'!

Rather disappointing, I'm afraid!

Ann, the T&M discount code is on page 33 of the latest GW magazine - GWST18.

Thank you Patsy

Ann, if you run into any further problems, do please get in contact - we'll be happy to help you receive the subscriber discount prices.

You may contact us Monday - Sunday from 9am - 6pm on our Customer Care Hotline:

Tel:0333 400 0033

or via our email address:

ccare@thompson-morgan.com

Please do get in touch if you need the help.

All the best for now,

Richard
Customer Care Agent